Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Not much to write about today.

I saw Alex & Emma on Sunday. I remember it being pretty much panned by critics, and while it's certainly not Rob Reiner's best, I thought it was quite sweet and funny. I don't know, maybe it's just because I'm a fan of the Wilson brothers. Luke Wilson has that great leading man look and acting style, while Owen-who is not the best actor by any means-has some quirky charm that I can't help but like. If I were the type to go to the local pub after work, these are two guys I'd want to go there with.

I agree with Jeff about the downward spiral Desperate Housewives has taken. I was hoping the show would come back with a bang this season, but so far the only show on ABC to do so was Lost. Even Boston Legal did not have as much of an impact as I would've hoped, but still, it was not bad. William Shatner rocks!

No comments: