Friday, August 05, 2005

Nothing seemed to go right for me this week. The worst was an accumulation of frustration that I’ve been dealing with since May. May is when I sent my application into ---, since then I have had the displeasure of dealing with several morons, who continually transferred me to the wrong departments. Monday I finally got everything straightened out, all holds off etc…, and ready to register for classes. I’ve spent ten hours or more this week online checking on which classed I need for my major (thank you very much advisor for not telling me), which classes are available this semester, etc. And just when I thought everything was going to go smoothly and I would have no trouble, I spend even more time on the website adding classes only to find out that all the classes I want or need are closed. Then to put the icing on the cake, my pseudo date with my good friend J. L. gets cancelled. I’ve been looking forward to it all week and just when I find out I can go, I find out he can’t. It’s awful. Anyway, that’s all for today. I promise the postings will get better.

No comments: