Thursday, August 25, 2005

Crushing



I am totally crushing on Reese Witherspoon. You know that feeling that makes you feel light, and happy whenever you see your crush? Well I’ve got it, and I can’t figure out why. I’m not usually into short, perky blondes, with megawatt smiles; there’s just something about her-or at least the personality she puts forth in her films-that has me madly “in love” with her. Especially when I watched Legally Blonde and it’s dumb ass sequel. I thought I was over her until Monday when I watched above movies and began crushing all over again. It’s probably just because I’ve checked out a bunch of the flicks she’s been in from the library, but when I watch them I go into that light-headed giggly mode and feel like a thirteen year old girl at a Motley Crue concert. I’m sure it will pass like all the others, once I’m passed the Witherspoon section of the library system, like all the rest. It’s just been a really, really long time since I’ve had an actual, straight up crush with nothing else going on (I’m talking years here people) so I guess I’m just not used to it.


No comments: